You may have a proxy server blocking GBDRegister from activating your serial number. Please see the note on manual activation.
GBD Error (14001) (48::46) Could not be loaded
There is a missing Windows system file.
Please go to this Microsoft link and install the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package...
GBD Error -1712
Error -1712 is an apple event time out. There are two possible reasons.
- Too much time elapsed before you entered the activation code. If you don't enter the Activation code within 2 minutes, you may get this error.
- There is a bug in OS X 10.6.0 that causes intermittent timeout errors. This bug is fixed in 10.6.3 (search for "Spurious Apple Event Timeout")
GBD Error can't find file (Windows)
This may be a file priveledge problem. There are some privilege related bugs in some versions of the Mac OS. Apple has a utility to clean up these issues. See support.apple.com/kb/HT2963?viewlocale=en_US
According to Apple..."Most users of Mac OS X have not intentionally modified privileges and simply need a utility to reset system privileges to their correct default values."
"For Mac OS X 10.2 or later...
- Open Disk Utility (/Applications/Utilities/).
- Select your Mac OS X start-up volume in the column on the left of the Disk Utility window
- Click the First Aid tab.
- Click the Repair Disk Permissions button. "
GBD Error Cannot copy to shared...
Somehow the file permission have not been set correctly.
- Go to the folder /Applications/GraniteBaySoftware64/
- Select the file GBDMProduct6Q.Ticket
- Right click and select Get Info
- Expand the panel "Sharing & Permissions"
- Change the priveledges to "Read & Write"
Run GBDRegister again.
GBD Error Sandbox Detected (Windows)
The license system checks for sandbox software (such as Sandboxie) and will not run if detected.
To correct the problem..
- Uninstall the sandbox program
- Disabled Microsoft Essential real-time protection.