When you first register GBDeflicker, it records a "request number" calculated from your computer's hardware/software configuration. Each time it runs, GBDeflicker recalculates the "request number" and compares it to the original. If it differs, it indicates you are trying to run the software on a different computer. Sometimes upgrading your OS can cause this error. Have you recently changed your computer configuration?
If so, please submit a request to have your serial number reset.
After we enable the Reset function for your license...
- Run After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Go to the GBDeflicker3 effects controls
- Click the License control to unfurl the options buttons
- Hold down the Shift and OS keys on your keyboard while you click the Register button
- Click on the Remote Reset tab in the License Options window
- Click the Ok button in the Remote Reset tab. This function sends a request to our license server over an internet connection.